In this article, we will discuss Jio GigaFiber price, plans, Registration, and launch date in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Jaipur, Hyderabad and many more cities of India. There have been reports of the launch of Reliance Jio GigaFiber since last few days. Beta testing of this service was started last year. At the same time, its public testing phase was also started. Interested users can use free broadband internet connectivity by doing a deposit of Rs 4,500. Jio GigaFiber can be launched soon in India at a reasonable price. Jio company wants to give a smart home ecosystem connections to its users. It includes three services i.e registration for broadband connection, TV connection, and landline service.
Reliance Jio GigaFiber Registration
Reliance is on the verge to launch its much-awaited Jio GigaFiber in India in coming weeks. If you’re looking for cheap price broadband, GigaFiber has a lot of services which could make your broadband usage experience usage even more better. Unlike the rest of Broadband Services, Reliance Jio GigaFiber will work on fiber optics networks. This will provide fast network speed in the signal. If you wish to register you can simply use this Registration link.
- Apart from other broadband services providers, GigaFiber will be depending on the fiber optics network. This will make sure that it gets faster network speeds and avoid any loss in signal. Other Broadband service providers who are using optical fiber technology they only use fiber optics for the network backbone and rely on slower cables in order to connect houses with the main network. You won’t find those old boring cables with GigaFiber, as it’s equipped with all-optical cables.
- Looking at the Jio GigaFiber service it is expected that it would average 100Mbps speed. In the Preview offer, users have access to 100Mbps speeds so far. Network ISP Speed Index of Netflix has always picked Jio GigaFiber operator which has the highest streaming speeds.
- Apart from other broadband service providers who offer conventional Wi-Fi routers, Jio GigaFiber in Its Preview offer is giving out a dual-band Wi-Fi routers which enables high speed for modern devices.
Jio GigaFiber Landline and TV Connection
- Jio GigaFiber will also offer registration for a landline and TV connection. It is believed that Jio Home TV connection will be depended on the Internet connection to watch TV channels. Hence, users can expect access to all HD channels with higher resolution at a cheap price.
Jio GigaFiber Price in India
- As per the news, Once the registration is done, a user has to pay Rs 600 per month price in order to get access to 600 Jio GigaFiber TV channels and broadband services. However, you will get free voice calls in landline connection.
- If you feel that security deposit of Rs 4,500 in Preview offer is too expensive, Jio has come up with another plan allowing users to make a security deposit of Rs 2,500. But it always has a limitation as this comes with a single-band router and will be restricted to the 50Mbps speed limit.
Jio GigaFiber Plans in India
- At the moment under JioGigaFiber preview plans offer which delivers ultra high-speed internet up to 100Mbps for 90 days with monthly data quota of 100 GB. Users will also get complimentary access to all Jio’s premium apps. If in case you exhaust your 100 GB data quota before the month end. You still use high-speed internet by doing a data top-up of 40 GB using your MyJio App or from Jio.com.
- As this is just a preview Jio GigaFiber offer, As per the website there are no installation charges involved. However, users will get a refund of the security deposit of Rs.4,500. This is the security deposit taken from you for the ONT device (GigaHub Home Gateway). You can pay this amount using your Jio Money, PayTM, Credit Card or Debit card. The website says that the deposit will be refunded back to you if you wish to discontinue your JioGigaFiber services, but you need to make sure the installed devices are in working and good condition while you return them.
With a brilliant ecosystem connection like this, Jio GigaFiber plans could increase the sales of smart devices in Indian homes. With a lot of users opting for smart TVs and other smart devices, Jio GigaFiber will play a crucial role for users in regards to the internet, tv and calling experience.
Share your views about this new Jio GigaFiber registration, price, and plans in India in the comment section below. Also, love reading our tech content? please do not forget to share it. You can bookmark us to get All new technology news, new launched mobile phones, review, compare, new smartphones, full specs, and features.